Carolina Health Specialists is committed to the patients of Horry, Georgetown, and Brunswick counties with facility locations throughout the Grand Strand area. All physicians are Board Eligible/Certified in their specialty. By providing a team approach to patient care, the physicians of Carolina Health Specialists are able to focus their time and abilities on the particular needs of each patient.
Our Mission Statement
The people of Carolina Health Specialists facilitate healthier lives wherever we serve.
Our Guiding Principles
The people of Carolina Health Specialists are guided by the following principles:
- Improve the health care of the population in the communities we serve by providing an interdependent, multi-disciplinary approach to health care delivery
- Ensure the highest standards of medical care by facilitating ongoing measurable quality improvement activities
- Serve the needs of the patient by focusing on the best human, management and capital resources.
- Emphasize the importance of compassionate stewardship by all caregivers
Carolina Health Specialists is a multi-specialty network that includes a wide variety of specialties including:
- Family Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
- Hospice Medicine
- Critical Care Medicine
- Critical Care
- Interventional Pain Management