Carolina Health Specialists Laboratory is a COLA accredited Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) certified Physician Office Laboratory. The main laboratory is located in the Socastee Primary Care Center. Additional collection sites are located at our Little River Office and at our 82nd Parkway Medical Complex. Carolina Health Specialists Laboratory testing menu and on-site services are designed around the needs of the physicians and patients in the outpatient offices.
These Services include:
- Physician office connectivity including EMR order entry and result retrieval
- Consolidated in-house and reference lab test collections
- Point of Care Testing (POCT) and in-office laboratory services
- Comprehensive in-house testing menu including Routine Chemistry, Immunoassay, Hematology, Coagulation, Urinalysis and Serology testing.
- Community outreach services including comprehensive Workman's Compensation packages, Non-DOT, DOT and BAT drug testing.
- Laboratory specimen collection services provided to contracted Elder Care Residential Communities.
- Stat services are available.
Routine Laboratory Office Hours and Locations
| Main Laboratory
|4591 Socastee Blvd
Myrtle Beach, SC 29588
|Monday - Friday
7:30am - 4:30pm
at 82nd Parkway
|945 82nd Parkway
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
|Monday - Thursday 7:00am - 5:30pm
Friday: 7:00am - 4:00pm
| Little River Office
|3361 Hwy. 9 East
Little River, SC 29566
|Monday - Thursday 8:00am - 4:30 pm
Friday: 8:00am - 4:00pm
Appointments are suggested, but walk-in patients are welcome.